Library/Various EA blogs
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Criteria for being on this page:
- It's a blog
- It has fewer than 20 posts relating to effective altruism (otherwise it gets its own link under the Library)
- Should We Partition Effective Altruist Spaces?
- The Dark Art of Causal Self-Modeling
- Escape from the Bottomless Pit
- In Which I Advertise for GiveDirectly
- A Brief Overview of the Effective Charity Landscape, Part 2: Systemic Change
- A Brief Overview of the Effective Charity Landscape, Part 1: Global Poverty
- Beyond the Warm Glow
- Winning at Charity
- On media and effective altruism
- Two Discussions About Spreading Vegetarianism as a Cost Effective Meme to Make The World a Better Place
- Can a Smart Person Argue About Being Vegetarian?
- Altruistic awesomeness, your challenge
- Results of the Effective Altruism Outreach Survey
- Effective Altruism Flyer
- Dissociation for Altruists
- Incentivizing Charity Cooperation
- Expected Utility Auctions
- Common Misconceptions about Effective Altruism
- Precise Altruism
- Effective Altruism 101
- Introduction to Effective Altruism
- On doing more good than war is bad
- Want to Summon Less Animal Suffering?
- We Tried A Thing To Affect Policy
- Is It Unfair That Social Workers Are Underpaid?
Harvard Political Review
- Meaning, Purpose, and Civic Engagement Beyond Belief
- Meaning and Purpose: Quantified and Customized!
- 2014/15 annual review
- Effective Altruism outreach plans
- Arbitrage on US election prediction markets to raise money for charity
- My New Project: 80,000 Hours
Practical Ethics (University of Oxford)
- What is Effective Altruism?
Thing of Things
- On Measuring Tradeoffs In Effective Altruism
- On Moral Progress
- Frugality and Restaurants
- Effective Altruism for Christians
- On Weird Points
- In Praise of Ineffective Altruism
- Effective Altruist Holiday